(meaning onward, keep going!)
“It’s good to come together as a community and celebrate because that celebration produces joy and that joy gives us strength to persevere. Come and join us at the next Ultreya-gathering. If you haven’t been to one in a while come join us; Celebrate! And, be infused with joy and strength.”
– Nancy Letassy
- Re-invite new pilgrims soon after their weekend
- Desire to be in fellowship with your community
- Personal testimonies,
- Music & singing
- Brief message / witness / devotional and announcements
- Tangible evidence of outreach to other communities; e.g., sign-up sheets and Palanca-Agape tables; make a banner to share!
- Hold regular, community-wide and multi-day Ultreya-gatherings to allow deeper sharing and opportunity to lean the hows and whys of the weekend
Poke your head in on an Ultreya-gathering and you will see people celebrating their relationships, hugging, talking, laughing. Peek in later, you’ll see folks singing, clapping, dancing. Put your ear to the door, you’ll hear a joyful noise!